CHAITANYA BAHU-UDDESHIYA SANSTHA
G H RAISONI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, AMRAVATI
(APPROVED BY AICTE, NEW DELHI)
#30 + Institutions
#1360+ Students Placed in 2015-16
1) What are the specializations available in MBA course?
There are four types of specialization available in MBA course i.e.
a) Financial Management.
b) Marketing Management
c) Human Resource Management
d) Production and Operations Management.
2) How many Companies visited the campus during Campus Placements?
More than 40 companies have visited our Institute for campus placement during this academic year.
3) What is the help extended to the students for placements?
Placement support is provided to all the students irrespective of their specialization through centralized level as well campus level support. We try to attract maximum companies to the campus to provide job opportunities to the students. While the entire process is governed by the student’s ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
4) Which are the Companies that regularly visit for Campus Recruitment?
Axis Bank, BNY Mellon, Eclerx, HDFC Bank, ICICI Lombard, BIRLA SUN Life Asset Management Company, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, ICICI Direct, Anand Rathi Broking, ICICI Securities, Naukri.com, Kotak Mahindra, Persistent System, Excellon Software,
– For more names kindly refer Our Prominent Recruiters list. (Pl link it to the list)
5) The organizations visiting campus have eligibility criteria for placement?
Yes, the organizations have eligibility criteria.
The criterion varies from company to company.
In case student do not falls into eligible list but has some strong employability skill – either gained by him or nurtured by Raisoni group – then such students are specially exposed for recruitment interview, on special request to companies.
6) Which certification courses are organized as per Industry requirement for student?
As per the Industry requirement RAISONI conducts training on
– SAP Modules with different specialization.
– Advance Excel Training.
– Soft Skill Training.
– NSE & BSE – Financial Market Certification.
– Exposure to Current trends in specific domains through Guest Lectures, Seminars, Conclave, Industry Visits, Internship and Projects.
7) Do you have MOU’S with any organizations?
Yes, we have MOU’S with organizations like
o Tie Incubation Centre, Nagpur.
o Amravati MIDC Association.
o Special Bio-chem Company, Amravati.
o TAL Manufacturing Solutions.
o Indian Navy